WIN $100 or $50 CASH!
2017 program start: Tuesday March 14th
Email trivia answers by: midnight Monday March 27th for a chance to win
20 trivia questions in the windows of 20 Solano Avenue businesses
Email at least five correct answers to info[at]SolanoAvenue.org.
Answer as many as you can – must get at least five correct for challenge entry
** answer all twenty correctly and get a double-entry
Visit these locations on Solano with trivia questions in the window:
Albany – Berkeley Optometry 1313
Anytime Fitness 1820
Art Thou Gallery and Graphics 1533
As You Wish Frozen Yogurt 1205
Bua Luang Thai Cuisine 1166
California Bank and Trust 1451
Cugini Ristorante 1556
Daniel Winkler and Associates 1395
Eichner Properties 1322
F.E. Forbes Mortgage Corporation 1795
Fishers Custom Design Jewelry 1488
I Scream! 1819
I Song Orthodontics 1301
Landmark Theaters Albany Twin 1115
Mechanics Bank – Albany 801 San Pablo
Mechanics Bank – North Berkeley 1801
Oori Foods 1247
Solano Cleaning Center 1219
Solano Smile 1183
Spa Je Moi 1702
Challenge details at the bottom of this page.
SAA Movie Trivia Challenge
A) One entry per email (double if you answer all twenty correctly)
B) Email deadline for cash drawing is midnight 03/27/17 – random drawing from emails on 03/28/17
C) Second place ($50) chosen first; then for first place ($100) – two separate random drawings
- We will not add your email address to our database / we respect your privacy
- Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes which may be payable due to receipt of prize
- Employees, agencies, representatives, affiliates, and immediate families of the The Solano Avenue Association (hereinafter the “SAA”) and FilmFest organizers are not eligible
- Prizes not claimed in thirty days will be forfeited by winner and may be re-distributed at the discretion of the SAA
- By qualifying and/or winning , entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify A) the SAA, B) FilmFest Organizers; onSolano challenge participants, as well as their [three] respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation, or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion
- the SAA is not responsible in the event of any technical difficulties with any equipment, including SPAM filters that may block your email; please ask for an email confirmation of receipt if you feel the need
- Open to all ages!
Thank you for participating. We sincerely appreciate it!