You need a seller’s permit if you are going to sell anything at the Solano Avenue Stroll
What we need from you:
- The BOE offers “eReg” that will allow businesses to register for temporary (single-day) permits and more via the internet.
- This is their e-services webpage:
- Please include your full resale license number on the registration form.
(A typical permit number begins with letter SR followed by two or three more letter and an eight or nine digit number, for example: SR-KHE-12-345678 or SR-AR-100-987654)
- Legally an option, please help make sure the cities of Albany and Berkeley get their share of the tax money by filling out this form:
One Percent Tax Allocation for Temporary Sales (BOE-530-B)
- Unsure your number is valid? Check out BOE on-line verification
- We do not require a physical copy of your permit with your registration
- BOE forms are also available on the “Resources / Links” page of our site (section 03)
Still have Questions?
- Please contact the California State Board of Equalization